My name is Thomas Reed, owner and sole designer of Reed Corner Design. I have been involved with web design since the early days of the web, around 1994. I bring a wide variety of other skills to the table. In addition to web design, I have had professional experience in computer programming, database design, teaching and writing for a magazine.
Reed Corner Design, located in northeast Ohio, brings professional web site design within reach of small business. The three main goals with every client are to write quality code, to personalize every aspect of the job to the client and to provide a high level of efficiency in both the code and the workflow.
- Quality Code
- All code is written by hand, without a fancy editor like Dreamweaver. This allows for creation of concise code that conforms to specifications, ensuring that your page is viewable under a wide range of conditions and that your content is optimized for search engines.
- Graceful Degradation
- Personal Attention
- All work will be done by a single individual who is familiar with the needs of small businesses.
- Synchronized Media
- Reed Corner Design can create graphics, business cards, brochures and other such materials, all styled to match the theme of your site.
- Flexible Choices
- If you cannot afford the large site you want, Reed Corner Design will work with you on a schedule of site revisions over time to work with your budget.
- Low Overhead
- Because Reed Corner Design is a home business with no employees, overhead costs are low. This keeps prices low.
- Fast Turnaround
- Older jobs that are unfinished will always have higher priority than newer jobs, even if a newer job might pay more.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Your web site code will be optimized for best results from search engines like Google.